|Notification on Requiring China-bound Passengers to Obtain COVID-19 Negative Certificates before Boarding|
In accordance with the joint announcement of the Civil Aviation Administration, the General Administration of Customs and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China, and the updated requirements, Chinese and foreign travelers who are to fly from the Philippines to China are required to take nucleic acid tests for COVID-19 within 3 days before boarding and only those who test negative will be allowed to board the plane.
All China-bound foreign passengers shall obtain the Certified Health Declaration Form from the Chinese Embassy or Consulates. In accordance with the latest requirement, starting from 7th October, 2020, the 3-day validity period of the Certified Health Declaration Form will be calculated from the Date Collected/Date of Collection ( instead of the issuing date) on the Nucleic Acid Test Certificate issued by the designated institutions.
The procedures for China-bound foreign passengers to obtain the Certified Health Declaration Form remain the same as the following:
1.All foreign passengers inbound China by flights from Philippine airports shall be required to take nucleic acid tests for COVID-19 conducted by designated institutions (Please see http://ph.china-embassy.org/chn/lsfw/t1802803.htm) and get Nucleic Acid Test Certificates with negative result within 3 days prior to boarding flights.
2. Passengers shall fill in and sign the Health Declaration Form (please download from the website: http://ph.china-embassy.org/chn/lsfw/t1802803.htm) and are required to send scanned copy of the signed Forms, together with the Nucleic Acid Test Certificates and the photocopies of the front-page of passports to the Chinese Embassy or Consulates (according to the location of the testing institutions) by email:
Chinese Embassy : firstname.lastname@example.org
Consulate-General in Cebu: email@example.com
Consulate in Laoag: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consulate-General in Davao: email@example.com
3. Certified Health Declaration Forms with a validity period of 3 days (starting from the Collected date/Date of Collection of the Nucleic Acid Test Certificates from the designated institutions) shall be issued by the Chinese Embassy or the Consulates and sent back to the applicants by email. Please be noted that it shall take at least 1 working day for the verification by the Chinese Embassy or the Consulates.
4.Passengers shall be required to present the print-out certified Health Declaration Form within the validity period during check-in or before boarding flight and cooperate with airlines for further checking. Please be noted that passengers with expired Health Declaration Forms won't be allowed to board and are required to conduct new Nucleic Acid Tests as well as applying for new Health Declaration Forms.
5. All passengers inbound China from Philippine airports shall follow relative laws and regulations and provide genuine and effective Nucleic Acid Test Certificates. Passengers who provide false certificates or information shall bear corresponding legal liabilities.
6. For foreign passengers ultimately bound for China who transfer via other countries that require valid Health Declaration Forms for boarding (please see https://hr.cs.mfa.gov.cn/help_two/help-two/gj.html, select ENGLISH version on top right of the page) will also be required to show Health Declaration Forms during transfer. Please make sure that the Forms will be still valid when boarding the connecting flights.
7. Please be noted that a certified Health Declaration Form is NOT a Chinese visa. For visa queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.